"Learning today for a better tomorrow"
Our school vision, which we call the 'Wormholt Way' states that every child will leave this school:
- Achieving their very best
- Happy and confident
- Tolerant and respectful of themselves and of others
- Always reaching for the stars!
To make this happen:
- We will promote children’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- We will provide well planned, creative and experiential learning experiences that will be matched to the individual strengths and needs of the children
- We will provide opportunities through an exciting and engaging curriculum to develop skills for life.
- We will create a happy, friendly, stimulating working atmosphere
- We will encourage self-confidence and the ability to make decisions
- We will ensure that everyone has access to equal opportunities. We will expect sensitivity and acceptance of others, and good manners – we are Rights Respecting!
- We will celebrate all types of achievements so that everybody experiences the fulfilment of personal and shared success
Please click below to read our Strategic Priorities