School uniform is compulsory at Wormholt Park School from the Nursery upwards.
Parents may choose from the following items:
- Sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo, or a plain navy or grey alternative – no advertising logos or patterns
- School polo shirt with school logo, or plain polo shirt in white or navy
- Black, grey or navy trousers – no jeans
- Black, grey or navy skirt - no long skirts please due to health and safety
- Black, grey or navy tights
- Blue checked dresses
- Plain black shoes or trainers with laces, buckles or Velcro fastenings. No bright flashes/decoration, no slip-on shoes.
- Black, grey or navy coat – no advertising logos
- Black, grey, navy or white hijabs
School Uniform Policy
School Uniform can be purchased from our school uniform shop every Wednesday and Thursday from
3:00 – 3:30 pm.
If you are unable to come into school during the opening time for the shop, please speak to someone in the school office to make an alternative arrangement.